Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Air conditioning


Air conditioning is great. We loved the air conditioning in our car when we drove back from France a few weeks back. It was 35 Celcius (95 Fahrenheit) outside.

In my office we have an all year around temperature of 18 degrees, which , when it is 30 outside feels like winter. When you walk out of the office and into the heat of the summer, it is like stepping of the airplane when you go from Europe to Asia Pacific in February.

Yesterday we took my parents to Gatwick airport after spending a last day of their visit in Brighton, walking along the beach. A light sea breeze is just what you want when the weather is hot and the sun shines from a blue sky. What you don't want is spending any time in an airport without airconditioning! Remind me not to fly from Gatwick in the summer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bleurgh. Both Gatwick and Heathrow drive me barmy - I hate them. Stansted is much more bearable.

7:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could do with some air-co right now.. It's sweltering.

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home