Friday, April 28, 2006

Gadget graveyards

I haven’t got an ice cream maker or a bread machine, it would just be cheating. Home made bread is only really home made if you have flour all over your clothes and floor to prove it, and as for home made ice cream… I just haven’t got room in the freezer.

According to the BBC, “This list of unused gadgets is a graveyard of good intentions. Gathering dust with the ice cream maker are the fondue set, the keep-fit video and foot spa.”

The article closes off with the, “ So unless there's some way of massaging the figures as well, steer clear of the ice cream gadgets and health machines.”

But off course, if you must have an ice cream maker, ensure you get the exercise bike with it, and when you use one, you use the other.

I have got an exercise bike.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had an ice-cream maker and a bread machine! The contents of our fridge/freezer wouldn't be very appetizing, but who cares :)

Please update your link to my new blog :)

http://www.mandeesign.com/

6:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a combined excercise bike/ice cream machine?

7:39 am  
Blogger Christine Lim said...

Hey! Your blog get better each time I read it! :)

7:44 pm  
Blogger Pause said...

There is something erotic about that image there.

9:43 pm  
Blogger Big D said...

I'm scared the picture is very frightening.

7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home