Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Diet season

Like most people I have eaten more than my fair share for Christmas and New Year, and a holiday in January didn't help, but does that mean i have to rush to sign up at the gym or go on a crash diet? And what is worse, do I have to talk about it constantly?

I'm constantly on a diet. In December it was mainly a diet of cake and chocolate, mixed with a diet of over eating and little exercise. End of February and I am getting back to my usual diet of 5 fruit and veg a day and plenty of water, and even the odd occurrance of exercise.

What is this facination with talking about diets? I don't get it.

(Eating Disorders Awareness Week)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I have the opposite problem...

http://lifecruiser.com/odditys/2006/02/22/skinny-or-fat-no-difference/

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home