Friday, March 03, 2006

Trust me...

Discussing the different things people have been giving up for lent, one of my colleagues suggested I have given up trust, but not just for lent.

I used to trust people at least as far as I could throw them, and working in hotel you get quite strong from lifting tables and barrels of beer around. However, not much of that trust is left.

My parents always used to say, that at the end of the day, you could always trust your family, like the unconditional love between a mother and her child. Then I grew up and learned the hard way that all trust can be broken, even the trust between parent and child.

I still love my parents, but I don't trust them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jealous said...

It seems like a lesson learnt the hard way, a lesson to be remembered.

one thing about taking help .... dont take it if u can help it .... if u need help take it without giving the most important thing away -> ur trust .... trust me on this.

http://jealous-guardian.blogspot.com/2005/11/trusting-thoughts-help-pity-cost.html

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home