Thursday, May 04, 2006

He loves me, he loves me not...

They where talking about marriage on the radio, and the current theme at 3 year olds nursery is marriage and weddings. They are doing a role play wedding, and 3 year old is the groom.

"Do you think Daddy should marry Mommy?"
"yes, but Daddy doesn't like to marry anybody"

From the innocent children shall you hear the truth. I guess I might as well give up on ever getting married.

"You can marry me Mommy!"

And you can always rely on 3 year old to say the right thing to cheer me up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed. Kids tell it like it is.. shame they can't grow up like that too.

Mandy

9:35 am  
Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Children don't have the ability to be anything BUT honest and forthright. They are trying to understand the world and make it fit into their conception of it. They can teach us a LOT ... if we'd only listen.

4:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home