Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Big Brother

I don't watch big brother, but big brother is welcome to watch me. In fact, my entire childhood, he pretty much was.

In Denmark, everyone born on the 21st of December and those born on the 21st June are specially selected for extra registration for statistical purposes. But then I moved to the UK, and I guess they kind of lost track of me.

However, if Big Brother wants to watch me, feel free Big Brohter, I have nothing interesting to show. Not to say my life is boring. Would I blog if it was? But my life would not make for great entertainment (I used the term great loosely in this context), and I doubt I would make it very far in the Big Brother house on Channel 4.

Not that I actually watch Big Brother, so I guess I wouldn't know, but I listen to the news on the radio, and somehow what happens in the Big Brother house is national news?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

The best part of Big Brother are the shows discussing it! I hope Pete (lad with Tourette's) wins, the only thing noteworthy about most of the other housemates is the amount of bitching they do.

7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home