Monday, August 21, 2006

When life goes wrong

One day, years ago, I woke up and found that my life had taken a completely wrong turn. I still had a job but I lived in a back room of a kebab shop with debts piling up all around me. I lived on toast and baked beans, and that was on a good day.

But did I turn to my family for help? Did I turn to my best friends for help? I turned to a stranger. Not because I didn't think my family or best friends would have rushed to my rescue, but because of pride I guess.

The stranger became my friend for a reason.

Friendships who come into your life for a REASON often comes to an end. Not making them less important friendships.

Other people comes into your life for a SEASON. They bring you an experience or make you laugh. It is real, but only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teaches us lifetime lessons to build on. You accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime
.

Whether a friend for a reason, season or a lifetime, thanks for being part of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home