Sunday, December 25, 2005

Waiting game

Christmas day, and just sitting waiting for boxing day and the beginning of the sales.

With most of the presents opened last night, keeping 3 year old up till 10pm, and having a lie in this morning, we can waste the day away with eating and drinking.

So what makes most sense. Go to bed early on Christmas eve so you can get up early on Christmas day to open presents, or stay up late on Christmas eve and open presents, and have a lie in on Christmas day?

I'm not a morning person, and considering a lie in is 8.30am, imagine what an early morning would be!

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Happy Holidays!!

2:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went to bed late on Christmas Eve AND woke up early Christmas morning. It made for a very long Christmas day although I have to admit I was dozing shortly after dinner that evening.

7:34 pm  
Blogger Pause said...

Happy Holidays, and I vote for getting up while is still dark on Christmas morning. Of course I made the kids wait till & a.m. before I got out of bed ;).

4:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home