Friday, December 16, 2005

Best friends


Croaker thinks he is "not a good friend", an then he continues his post with describing how he holds his close friends really dear. Is that not a good friend?

Friends come and go, but some you keep forever, come rain come shine. I have a friend like that. She lives in another country, but she is still my best friend. She is there when I need a shoulder to cry on, or to share my happiness, and ditto for when she needs me.

She is a friend who would happily jump on a plane to come and see me if I asked her, and hopefully she knows I would do the same.

This year her and her other half is coming to stay for New Year!!! I am over the moon!!! 2006 is going to be a great year!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some words about true friendship:

- By being a good friend you get good friends.
- A friend is some one that you can rely on no matter what.
- A good friend do not judge or hold something against you.
- A good friend listen and supports you.
- Good friends are always honest to each others.
- A good friend understands and accepts you as you are!!!

It is worth much more to have just one truly good friend then many superficial so called friends.

2:15 pm  
Blogger Doris said...

Ahhh, that's nice they are coming for New Year. I have friends like this too - very special even though you might only speak or see each other only occasionally now. What we once shared has transcended and been immortalised.

2:30 pm  
Blogger Pause said...

I've let to many good ones get away.

Mrs lifecruiser is correct a good friend does not judge or hold something against you. Someone I really wanted to be my friend did just that and sparked that post.

2:09 am  
Blogger Pause said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home