Thursday, November 17, 2005

Rocking Christmas

Are you ready for Christmas? Got all the presents? Wrapping paper and ribbon? What about food? Stop!

Since we have family abroad I suppose we at least need to start thinking about the presents we have to send with Royal Mail. Something which doesn't weigh too much. I refuse to spend more on postage than the presents are actually worth. But I am guessing my grandmother doesn't really want a big box of LEGO.

I'll figure something out... next week. And since shopping is not my forte I will do as I have done for years, let my better half do the shopping, the wrapping and the posting.

Meanwhile I will focus on my speciality, the atmosphere, which is why I bought a rocking chair for £3.50 on EBay last weekend.

Beats me why a rocking chair says Christmas, so please don't ask.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

In which case, can I recommend that you never go to see The Woman in Black. It will utterly destroy your wonderfully cosy image of rocking chairs forever.

9:06 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

Ooh, I like the chair!

I have done NOTHING for Christmas. I think I'm going to be in trouble this year. Like always...

1:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home