Thursday, November 10, 2005

Where do you shop?

Queuing at Asda during my lunchbreak is not really my idea of a good time, so I don't really want to be held up by the customer service staff gossiping about what they did the night before.

Todays gossip did however catch 10 seconds of my attention. I know... I have a low attention span... but in my defence, I was at Asda.

"Last night while I was shopping at Tesco..."

Asda staff shop at the competitions store? What happened to loyalty? Loyalty rewards?

Where's the carrot?

1 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

LOL I'm sure it has to happen.... but what about staff discounts at Asda?

Actually, I wouldn't buy at Asda if you paid me. Well not the food anyway..... I reckon everything in there has more sugar. The bread, the baked beans and all sorts. Even the kids have complained their food is sweeter. But I know people who get food from there all the time and they don't notice. I wonder what Tesco puts in their food to keep us coming back?

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home