Wednesday, November 02, 2005

University of life

Now that I have my love life back on track and my career is going nowhere fast, but I am having lots of fun at work, I have decided to take a trek down the Humanity studies road. I have actually registered for a February start of home study.

I'm taking a slow (financially viable) start with just the one module. So I should get a degree some time before I pass 50, but they do say life expectancy is increasing, so I have time.


It all started with Yellow Pages.

Since the internet, who really uses phonebooks anymore? We still keep getting them though, so a few years back, this was when I was still single and living life in the fast lane in London, I decided to unwrap Yellow Pages from it's plastic before it went out of date. It's not a bad book.

I might pick one up again soon. If nothing else, to get myself back into the studying spirit of text books.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkling said...

Thanks for spamming my blog Brian, but next time, please ensure there is something on the website you link to. Otherwise it's a bit wasted, don't you think?

10:48 am  
Blogger denotsKO said...

I really lick you blog. If we like to get more traffic I would link you to me and each other together. Some time you will learn much from you too. Be drinkable for safety on the road to success. :)

6:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home