Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Room service at home

My grandmother who is in her late eighties has very recently left her house and moved to a retirement apartment. We went to visit her in the weekend and he appartment was lovely and the surrounding gardens was lovely with seating areas, flowers and a fountain. She had a view over the train track from her living room window which our 3 year old thought was great.

"I feel like I am on holiday and I am living in a hotel"

At lunchtime the doorbell rang and a waitress brought in a tray of food from the in-house restaurant.

3 Comments:

Blogger carpediemtomorrow said...

I feel that old right old, any room left at the Inn!
Good on her, they deserve to be spoilt!

9:52 pm  
Blogger Jen said...

That's pretty neat. I think I would like that!

Too bad I'll have to wait...

BA~~158

12:31 am  
Blogger Mama Mouse said...

That's wonderful! I'm so glad that she is happy. It sounds quite lovely!

BA~~36

12:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home