Thursday, August 25, 2005

Spiderman, hippopotamus or court jester

"We like Spiderman. Because if someone has been taken by a hippopotamus Spiderman will hit the hippopotamus and rescue them. Do you like Spiderman Mom?"
Last week my 3 year old was telling me how he had to rescue his girlfriend from the bin-truck, this week it is a hippopotamus.

I miss having an imagination. I hate my unimaginative job. I have 8 days, and counting, to decide whether or not I want to accept the offer of a permanent contract in this box I call mine from 9-5.

I would rather be a Court Jester! ...or even a hippopotamus.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh.. Being a court jester would be fun. Being Spiderman brings WAY too much responsibility.

11:15 am  
Blogger justdawn said...

I think I would prefer court jester to a 9-5 desk job:)Good luck makinh your decision!

12:35 pm  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

Court jester, 9 - 5 job, whats the differance? They are both full of degrading humiliation. They trample the beautiful things that try to grow within us, destroying our individuality. On the lighter lide, a good 9-5 pays the friggin bills and you don't have to sleep with the dogs on a pile of straw.

1:20 pm  
Blogger Sparkling said...

Hippopotamus it is then.

3:40 pm  
Blogger Pause said...

Court jester sounds like fun. But if you say the wrong thing it could be a short gig.

5:43 pm  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Very cute imagination for the little one. I hope that you make a good decision and are happy with it.

6:18 pm  
Blogger funlearning said...

What a cute imagination. The only thing my 3 yr old talks about is her third mom and 15 husbands. Where she gets it, I have no idea.

10:01 pm  
Blogger jane said...

interesting! i'd like to be a dolphin.
last night while swimming i thought how fun it might be if they had a playground for adults. with swings sized for adults, slides, teeter totters, merry go rounds, you name it! those little 1 ft wading pools. i think i'd have a blast!
if you were a hippo, you'd like the wading pool for sure :)

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home