Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Predictable text

When I got my first mobile phone I never realised how I had managed to live without sms before. Now I have a phone with camera, email, JAVA, and who knows what else. People tell me that I should really get Bluetooth. Apparently it is another of the "How did I live without it?" features.

Wouldn't it be usefull to have another gadget with Bluetooth to go with it I wonder? Where does it stop?

Personally I only really use my mobile for sms, and the odd phonecall. Maybe I am using it all wrong?












Source: BBC News

7 Comments:

Blogger zydeco fish said...

I have never used sms. Even though I have a cell phone, I feel like a luddite.

2:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the problem with bluetooth is that if it's left on all the time, a virus can easily get into your phone

4:20 pm  
Blogger Domesticated Bachelor said...

i am an sms addict too and have national messageing free *GRIN*
theres a poll about sms on my blog.
oh yeah came in via blog explosion

5:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have one cell phone in the family and my wife has it. I don't want one because it'll be one more gadget I'll have trouble figuring out !

BTW, thanks for dropping by the tree house. I hope the coffee was still fresh.

5:26 pm  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

The bluetooth-virus connection is something that I deal with now. Good post.

8:09 pm  
Blogger Sparkling said...

Van; That would explain the difference in numbers. I didn't know that.

Thanks all for your comments!

9:17 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't SMS too, n I could never remember my number. Anyway my cell phone is mainly for emergency call. Seldom use it.

10:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home