Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Chewing gum yogurt

Being three is great. Everything is an adventure and the world is your oyster. Even going to the local corner shop can provide food for thought.

Last night before dinner we walked to the local corner shop to pick up some yogurts, which in itself was rather un-eventful. We queued at the till, as you would expect in that time of day.

"Mommy, What's that?". "It's chewing gum". "I like chewing gum. Can I have some mom?". "No, we're having yogurt". Children have a nack for spotting sweets whereever possible, and the conversation often goes like this, however yesterday had an added bonus as we left the shop.

"Mom, I like chewing gum yogurt"

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now that sounds like something someone could market...

12:12 pm  
Blogger Christine Lim said...

Hi, you have such a wonderfully written blog. There is one thing which I wonder if you can help me with. How did you change the "comment" tag to your own "sparkle" tag?

1:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it, kids say the greatest stuff.

3:15 pm  
Blogger Stef said...

You can still retain the wonder of three year old sometimes, even if you're much older.

Having to pay for things is usually the part that brings you back to Earth :(

8:09 pm  
Blogger Christine Lim said...

Thanks for your answers.
I've added you to my links. Keep writing.

By the way, Willy Wonka may have the yogurt in his chewing gum!

1:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home