Monday, August 08, 2005

How to become a recruitment agent

I am, as always when I get bored at work, on the lookout for a new more interesting job. I send off my CV left right and center, and ever so often something interesting comes along.

A recruitment agent will call me in regards to the job I applied for, and right away my mind goes . o O (Which one was that?), but during the conversation I usually manage to get the facts together and remember which job it was I applied for*.

Over the last couple of weeks I have spoken to 4 seperate agents, of which 3 of them was called Laura! So if you want to become a recruitment agent, you know what to do. Change your name to Laura!



* I am quite comfortably employed in a convenient job that pays the bills, so my heart is not racing with exitement about changing.

1 Comments:

Blogger brooklyn babe said...

What type of work do you do?

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home