Monday, August 01, 2005

Don't try this at home


I am going to die at 81. When are you? Click here to find out!


Which probably (who am I kidding, deffinately) means I live a rather boring life. Maybe I should follow either of the recommendations from my favourite un-environmentally friendly fast lane program from BBC last night.

"So, why buy a Ferrari when you could buy yourself a few hectares of grass somewhere in Oxfordshire and get a stupidly fast quad bike-style death machine? You may have to spend between £4,000 and £12,000 buying a vehicle to skid around in, but rest assured it's probably about the best fun you can have in a field. But do be careful, while Jeremy looked a bit dead for a while, he did survive. However, shortly after his doctor told him he had slipped two discs in his back. Coincidence? Possibly not."

"The concept was, drive a Jeep thing at water really, really fast and hope that the wheels can churn through enough water to keep the car afloat. And, fortunately for Richard, who put his neck on the line, it did indeed manage the trip."

I've always quite fancied a Ferrari Testarossa, but maybe I need to reconsider and either buy a field or drive a jeep across a lake?

Which would you choose?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for the landrover...

8:21 pm  
Blogger zydeco fish said...

Wow, I got 84. I'd go for the field.

3:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home