Friday, July 22, 2005

Shoe list

Red shoes is a must, so when in Rome do as the Romans and buy yourself a pair of totally useless red shoes with very high stiletto heals. Not at all practical for cobbled streets, but it is a matter of owning them, just in case.

And on the subject of hight heals I once chased a con-artist down the street in 4 inch high heals... not realising I was wearing heals till after the chase. (He got away in a car).

A few weeks later, the same shoes where being worn when it was announced that our company founder where going to pay us a visit, and as I was coming up the stairs to greet him one of my heals broke!

Then I became a mother and fun shoes has taken a second priority.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And that's why I may never have kids...

12:18 pm  
Blogger Kim said...

akkkk!~ I can't walk, much less stand in anything over an inch.

1:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love high heals! Couldn't live without those!

3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home