Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Petty?


Ok, so I have a thing about toiletpaper rolls, but walking through the office today I came across another of my pet peeves; cupboards and draws. Don't get me wrong I think cupboards and draws are excellent inventions, but it is the users that gets to me.

After you open a cupboard or drawer you close it, right?

Wrong! Apparently when going through the motion of closing a cupboard door or drawer some people find it too much effort to finsh the job, and they leave the damn things ajar to walk into/ hit my head on (depending on hight of said unit).

Do the world a favour, next time you close a cupboard door or a drawer, please finish the job!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ARGH! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Cupboard doors are to be CLOSED after use, otherwise people bang various appendages on them.

11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home