Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Petty?


Ok, so I have a thing about toiletpaper rolls, but walking through the office today I came across another of my pet peeves; cupboards and draws. Don't get me wrong I think cupboards and draws are excellent inventions, but it is the users that gets to me.

After you open a cupboard or drawer you close it, right?

Wrong! Apparently when going through the motion of closing a cupboard door or drawer some people find it too much effort to finsh the job, and they leave the damn things ajar to walk into/ hit my head on (depending on hight of said unit).

Do the world a favour, next time you close a cupboard door or a drawer, please finish the job!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

ARGH! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Cupboard doors are to be CLOSED after use, otherwise people bang various appendages on them.

11:00 am  
Blogger Mandy said...

I hate to say it but, isn't that usually the 'male' population that does those annoying things?

My nine year old nephew came to stay last week and OMG! he left the toilet seat up, the light in the bathroom on and the cupboard doors open.. I blame the parents lol

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home