Friday, August 19, 2005

Test drive

My ex-boyfriend took me out for a nice publunch today. Well that was the idea anyway. It was pooring down, so the idea of sitting by the river got a little washed away, and the nice pub we went to turned out to have a big old peoples home party booked for lunch, so lot's of dentures, wheelchairs and walkingframes. Not that I have an issue with pensioners, or people with disabilities of any kind, but I don't think that was the setting he had had in mind. But the food was great, and we met lots of nice people!


On the way back we stopped at the Jaguar garage as he needed his front lightbulb changed, and while we waited we had a cruise around the showroom. I wouldn't mind the XK, in any colour, but if it had to be a family car, I suppose the S-type sport might get my heart racing too. I know the price would.

Next time we're going to Porsche and getting a test drive!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaguar ? Porsche ?

I drive a bucick :(

11:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's "Buick"

I think I'll go back to bed !

11:32 am  
Blogger web_loafer said...

Nice hood ornament, although I would rather be driving a vehicle with a bulldog on the hood. Think MACK TRUCK.

'Nuff said

LOL

Hey, there is room on the road for all vehicles, they just have to learn that 40 tons cannot be moved with the likes of any 4 wheeler,be ot Jaguar, Porsche or Hummer.

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home