Friday, November 10, 2006

Responsible adult

Having spend most of his life in nursery, today was 4 year olds last day. Next week he starts full time at school and we have a childminder to pick him up. "Mommy, my childminder is my new safe adult".

A safe adult is someone who ensures you are always safe, and someone you can trust, but how about a responsible adult?

This morning we parked the car at the parade and walked to the school bus stop to wait the usuall few minutes for the bus. The bus arrived, 4 year old got on, I waited and waived, and headed back to the car to drive to work. It wasn't till I stuck my hand in my pocket on the way back to the car I realised the carkey was not in my pocket. Panic!

With the key in the ignition and my handbag in the front seat I had been away for about 10 minutes. Luckily noone else had noticed and I could get in to the car and drive to work with my handbag still in the front seat.

I don't know what I would do without my handbag. I need it to keep my carkey safe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a handbag minder!

6:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home