Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cuppa tea?

Living in England I have learned that a cuppa will fix all ailments. Apparently this includes being made redundant.

Yesterday my entire department was served their redundancy notices so this morning we had tea tasting. One of my colleagues had brought in some Lapsang Souchong for everyone to enjoy. Though, if you have ever put your nose anywhere near a bag Lapsang Souchong you may disagree with the use of the word 'enjoy'.

Lapsang Souchong smells a little like an old wooden ship.

Anyone have a ships biscuit for dunking?

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

bad luck about the redunancy and the Lapsang Suchong - yuck I never acquired a taste for it

4:31 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that.

I've always thought that Lapdog Shoe-snog was absolutely the best thing to call it. Revolting stuff.

6:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAAAAATTT!!! The whole department? Shitcrapfuck and so on!!!

2:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home