Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cats and dogs

Work is miserable at the moment. Not worth getting out of bed for really, but I still do. It was never the most interesting of jobs, but it's a very social team I work with so we have a laugh.

When I came home from work last night I could quite happily have thrown in the towel, but I was saved by the bell so to speak.

I was woken at about 4am by loud thunder followed by rain and more thunder and lightning. The thunder, lightning and rain lasted all morning and the dark clouds didn't start clearing till about lunchtime.

They say the darker seasons make people more depressed... I love rain!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rain is nice.. as long as it's not too cold. I'm a fan of the warm summer rains.

8:46 pm  
Blogger Theresa said...

I love the rain too, especially thunder and lightening storms....makes me want to cuddle with the one I love.

12:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about work. Rain is great, to dance around naked in... Ehm... maybe a tad TMI... but anyway...

3:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite like the rain, if it's night-time. I'm not a great fan of driving in the rain though.

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home