Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Answers

1. When Princess Diana died I was on holiday so I missed most of the events, but I have been to her memorial in Paris, which was plastered with flyers.

2. The World trade centre was hit by flight 11 I should have been asleep as I had been working a night shift, but as i couldn't sleep I flicked the TV on my way to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. An unusual film for that time in the morning, I was feeling groggy after days of little sleep, so it took me a few minutes to realise it was a live event.

3. When Trinity Cathedral in St.Petersburg burned down I was working and I didn't realise till several days had passed. Obviously not a main event in the modern world of death and terror.

Ref: Where where you when...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when Princess Diana died. I was up early watching the news when they announced it. It was hard to take in..

I was working in the office when I heard about the Twin Towers. I remember our boss coming out to tell us all.. then a few minutes later he came out again and told us about the 2nd hit.

I don't recall anything about Trinity Cathedral.. :(

4:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home