Friday, September 08, 2006

The colour Green

Sainsbury’s as packing their food in compostable packs, but how about their plastic bags, which they offer for free to their customers?

Tesco is offering green Tesco Club Card points if you re-use your bags, but what about all the non Club Card holders? Shouldn’t they encourage all their customer to think green, and not just their fan-base?

And how exactly do you re-use your Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s Morrisons or any other bag and to add the green points to your Tesco Clubcard if you shop online and your shopping get’s delivered?

Last time I did online shopping I got twice as many ‘free bags’ as I would have used had I done my own shopping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think modern plastic bags can be burned without affecting the environment in any way.

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home