Thursday, February 08, 2007

Winter!!!!




4 y.o., “Mommy, does penguins eat people?”
Me, “No, they eat fish. You know that.”
4 y.o., “Can I have a penguin?”

Serves me right for telling him he couldn’t have a rhino because they where to big and too dangerous.

So I calmly explained that a penguin was not very practical to have in our end terrace house and small garden, as Penguins preferred cold climates.

So as the icing on the cake we woke up this morning with the world covered in several inches of snow (unusual for southern England). Snowball fights and snow man building soon distracted though and who needs a penguin when you can have real winter?!

I can’t wait till it all melts this afternoon and the frost sets back in tonight and covers the world in ice. Bring on rush hour! (don’t even get me started on peoples driving behaviours during slippery winter weather in this country!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home