Monday, January 01, 2007

Full English

Start as you mean to go on, or so they say, though I am not sure I plan to go on having hangovers every day in the new year, though the full english breakfast this morning did make a difference.

Eating breakfast at 10am with the sun shining through the window sounds like a perfectly lazy way to start the new year.

At some point I might get around to those new years resolutions I haven't actually decided on as yet... Join a gym? Stop smoking? Though I stopped smoking years ago.

...start smoking?

Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Its Me! said...

sounds like a great start to the year to me....Happy 2007! I have enough resolutions and goals for the both of us so don't bother.

8:21 pm  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

OMG! How can you stomach a breakfast a like that! RESPECT...

Happy New Year!

12:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you have black pudding?

10:14 am  
Blogger Sparkling said...

Black Pudding... I knew something was missing! Next year... Thanks Rob and good luck with your charitable bike ride!

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home