Monday, January 15, 2007

Controversal


I went to the Turner Prize exhibition at Tate Britain on Friday. I have always been keeping up with what controversal pieces of art have taken part, and indeed won. Last years Shed, turned boat, turned back into a shed was an interesting concept. But this year was the first time I actually went to see for myself.

But how do you keep it fresh and interesting with the likes of Tracy Ermins unmade bed on previous lists? Or how about the room where the light switches on and off (or something like that)?

I guess you go completely nuts and let an actual painter win!

I know, it's almost un heard off; A painter winning the Turner Prize? Whatever next? Letting an actual scientist win the Nobel prize? Ok, that actually does happen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess painting is a lost art.

Kind of like writing.

6:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went to an exhibition with Nigel again, eh? ;-)

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home