Friday, April 15, 2005

People watching

I cannot remember last time I took time out for people watching. I mean, I watch people all the time. The people in front of me at the checkoutqueue, the people in the car parked next to me in the traffic jam, but proper people watching? No, not since my life was turned upside down by my sons birth. Watching him, doesn't count as people watching, in my book. That's just motherhood.

Yesterday, when I went to pick up my car at the garage I had time to do people watching while the mecanic did the finishing touches, but there was just no people around. Only cars. So I ended up picking up a magazine and reading about the new Ferrari F430 Spider. I am very unlikely to ever own one, but Ferrari will always be my dream car.

I might do some people watching next time I go to the supermarket. Where there is people there is bound to be something happening. Not much happening in my office, everyone has gone to the pub, shopping, holiday, long weekend, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home