Thursday, September 15, 2005

7 Things, thanks to A Penny for them...

Ok, so I should have done this a week ago, but Rome wasn't build in one day... and nobody told me!!!

7 things I want to do before I die:
1) Get a life
2) Get a Job
3) Get a haircut
4) Get a fitness level
5) Get a christmas wish
6) Get something
7) Get new shoes

7 things I can do:
1) Roll my tongue
2) Killer look
3) Pat my head while I circle my stomach
4) Tie knots on my hair
5) Dislocate my joints
6) Jump on one leg
7) Pick up gravel with my toes

7 things I can't do:
1) The Hokey Kokey
2) Tango
3) Salsa
4) Jitterbug
5) Moonwalk
6) Tap dancing
7) Ballet

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) GSOH
2) PM
3) RL
4) HWP
5) N/S
6) SITCOM
7) Suited and booted

7 things I say all the time:1) No!
2) Don't do that
3) Stop it
4) In a minute
5) I'm busy
6) Wait
7) Ask Daddy

7 Celebrity crushes:
N/A
I can't even think of a celebrety crush I had when I was a teenager!
(Is it that long ago?)

7 people I tag:
Send this to seven friends, including the one who send it to you
Or just the one who tagged you.

I tag: Mandy

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkling said...

PM = Professional Male
RL = Real Life
HWP = Height and Weight Proportional
N/S = Non Smoker

I forgive you for tagging me, but only because you are you :)

11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home