Friday, June 03, 2005

Like the wind blows

The BBC promised rain today,

...but so far they haven't delivered, and my car had been in the sun all morning, so on my way home I went through the drive through for a cold drink.

"This cup makes a statement about you. It says 'Hey, look at me, I'm an ambitious and decisive person.'You could have gone larger, but you didn't. You could have gone smaller, but you decided against it. No you know exactly what you want in life, and that you should always have it your way", it said on the cup.

Who writes this stuff???? I went to the drive through for a drink, and ended up buying a meal, and this particular cub size just happened to be the one the meal came with. I didn't decide anything here, so actually, I think I got it their way!

I blame the weather... maybe I should have a cup of tea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home