Wednesday, June 01, 2005

He's going to be a...

"He's going to be a..." is one of my favourite lines recieved when we where new parents. Everything a baby does can, apparently, be translated into some kind of career for the future.

So when I was a baby I liked sitting still looking at numbers???

On Sunday Calamity Jane was on TV, just before bedtime. "I like that one", my 2½ y.o. exclaimed. "That lady is beautyful" (not calamity Jane), "I want to be beautyful". He brought me a pink ribbon and asked me to tie it around his hair. "I'm beautyful. Daddy, you dance with me like them", he said to his dad, pointing at the TV and grabbing daddys hands.

My son will be a ballerina!?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

I love that idea. Hilarious that a little comment can make people get so worried. Thanks for the giggles. Hope your boy stays beautyful.

11:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home