Monday, May 09, 2005

Toy or weapon.

Finding Nemo being one of the favourite films in our household (besides Chicken Run), as dictated by the youngest member of our family, all things Australian are the thing. So after taking the broken TV to the skib, and hence not being able to watch either of before mentioned movies, or anything else for that matter, we took to the playing field with our boomerang.
Is a boomerang a toy or a weapon? I suppose that depends on how well you control it, which I must admit I didn't. Give me a few more days, just me and the boomerang, and I might develop from being able to get it to go in the general direction I wanted it to, to actually start heading back towards it's original destination, me.

This morning I was told we needed to bring the boomerang to nursery. However, they don't allow toys to be brought into the nursery, and even if bomerangs don't fall under the category of toys, but weapons, which is not mentioned in the nursery policy, leaving it at home was probably the right parental choice. Parental can be so boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

Neckties can be used as weapons and they make us wear them to work...I say call the boomerang a decorative item.

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home